I. What Information We Gather Personal Information
"Personal Information" means individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected from that individual by Volume Trader LTD via the Website or other means (for example, by Your voluntarily submitting Personal Information to Us via the completion of an order form or registration form). The types of Personal Information that We may request include, without limitation, Your name, employer, job title, department, business mailing address, home mailing address, email address, telephone number, fax number, credit card number and other credit card details, geo-location data of Your mobile or other device, including GPS-based, Wi-Fi-based, or cell-based location information.
In order for You to purchase the Products or participate in other Website activities, You may be required to provide Us with Personal Information. Some of the information that We ask You to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If You do not provide the mandatory information, You will not be able to place Your Order.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may update Your Personal Information via via your account at this Website. If You should become aware that Your Personal Information with Volume Trader LTD is not complete and accurate, You shall promptly update Your Personal Information via your account.
Adult Audiences Only
The Website is intended for adult audiences and is not directed to children and other individuals under the age of majority in the individual's country, and We do not knowingly collect Personal Information or other information from such individuals. You agree to notify Us immediately, via your account or by writing to the applicable Volume Trader LTD office identified in the "Contact Us" section of the Website, if You become aware that We have received information from any such individuals.
Third Party Sites
II. Why we use your personal data We only use your information where you've given us your consent, where its necessary to deliver the services you've requested, where it's necessary to exercise or comply with legal rights or obligations, or for normal business purposes of the kind set out in this policy.
- to process an Order from You, including processing Your online payment and notifying You of the Order status;
- to invoice You for the Products ordered by You;
- to deliver the Products ordered by You;
- to support Our intent to maintain and improve the security of Your Order and transactions (e.g., by applying antifraud Flters);
- to register Your purchase with the Vendor (for warranty, technical support, or other purposes);
- to provide You with customer and technical support;
- to inform You about Product upgrades; special offers; other products, services and information (including from third parties); market research; or completing surveys or evaluations; if You have opted to receive such communications;
- to support Our intent to show You the most relevant content and improve usability of the Website;
- to provide You with access to restricted areas of the Website;
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the investigation of potential violations;
- or for any other lawful purposes.
Some data, such as the types of used services and how many users We receive daily, may be used by Volume Trader LTD for statistical, marketing, promotional, or any other lawful purposes. This kind of information is collected in aggregate/statistical form, without identifying any user individually.
Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Volume Trader LTD Services you have requested), or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party's legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process the personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
IV. Protection of the Personal Information We Gather Volume Trader LTD has implemented industry-standard measures to protect the security of the Personal Information We collect via the Website. For example, We use (SSL - Secure Socket Layers), a Firewall and a digital certificate issued by VerisignTM to protect certain of Your Personal Information, and We (our payment processing partner) are PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified. No one can guarantee, and We do not guarantee, that Your Personal Information is completely secure at all times. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Personal Information to protect it against unauthorized access or use.
Volume Trader LTD may retain Your Personal Information for as long as You continue to use the Website or Products, and thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law. If We delete Your Personal Information, it may still be contained on backup media or other systems.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to persons within the European Union, Switzerland or to persons within other countries whose legislation may or may not ensure an adequate level of protection. We shall endeavor to comply with the laws of the country from which Your Personal Information was transferred, if We consider the laws of the country to which Your Personal Information was transferred as not ensuring an adequate level of protection.
VI. Your Choices You can decide if You want to provide Your Personal Information to Volume Trader LTD, but if You do not provide certain Personal Information, You may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain options at the Website or through other means. If You choose at the Website to receive communications regarding product information, special offers, or any other marketing or other information, We may add Your Personal Information to Our email database and use (or direct Our designees to use) Your Personal Information for providing such communications to You. You may later choose to unsubscribe from receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe directions in Our communications. If You provide Volume Trader LTD with inconsistent privacy preferences at the Website (for example, by indicating on one occasion that We may provide You with marketing offers and on another occasion that We may not), Volume Trader LTD will endeavor to update Your privacy preferences in Volume Trader LTD's records with Your latest preference in a timely manner.
VII. Additional Rights for EEA and Certain Other Territories If you are from certain territories (such as the EEA), you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including:
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you – for example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Volume Trader LTD stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise such rights, please contact us at the contact details below. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
, or to the applicable Volume Trader LTD office identified in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.